Cell Culture Accessories on ZAGENO
Cultivating cells can be a delicate procedure, sensitive to the slightest contamination and difficult to monitor. Any mistakes can be costly considering it takes several days, even weeks, to obtain a culture of the right density and viability.
Thankfully there is a whole host of accessories and solutions to decrease the chances of contamination, save costs and make researchers lives easier.
- Counting Chambers – Provide high visibility under microscope examination
- Cell Counters - Allow quick and easy counting of cells through a simple click mechanism
- Cell Culture Plates & Dishes – Are specifically designed for storage and assay set-up of samples
- Plate Seals – Provide a barrier for plated cells to prevent contamination but also allow proper venting
- Cell Scrapers & Lifters – Allow quick and efficient removal of adherent cells from surface
- Cell Strainers – Are used to isolate a specific group of cells from a solution
- Culture Slides – Allow clear microscopic analysis of a small volume from the total culture