General Glassware on ZAGENO
Can't find what you are looking for? Request the product now and we'll find it for you (typically within 1 hour).
Laboratory glassware is a vital component of any life science study, providing accurate measurement, clear visualization and long-term storage of most essential liquids and solutions. Most brands (such as Pyrex) use borosilicate or soda-lime glass which offer resistance to harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures, while also providing a low coefficient of expansion.
• Beakers – for storage
• Volumetric Flasks – for storage, easy pouring and reduced risk of contamination
• Funnels – for spill-free transfer of liquids
• Dishes or Plates – for setting up cell-based assays or crystallization
• Pestle & Mortar – for crushing up solids
• Slides – for clear microscopic analysis
• Test Tubes - for storage/ of cultures or solutions